The Beatles, 1962.
Ringo and Astrid.
John’s just there… looking… judging… wondering why
SIGNAL BOOST PLEASE
Paul McCartney, 71, has been dubbed “the Sexiest Singer Alive” by Glamour’s magazine in its September 2013 issue out this week.
For the second year in a row 2012 and 2013.
The magazine has released its annual list of the 100 men who made history hotter, and the honors go to exactly who you thought they would : Paul McCartney,
The Beatles Giveaway by RecklessTurner
So, I have so much merch that it’s starting to double up and I have decided to do giveaway w/ some of it.
- Follow me- If you don’t follow me then you’re ineligible.
- Reblog this post- The more you reblog, the better chance you’ll have. You can reblog as much as you want.
- Likes don’t count- You can like it for a bookmark but other than that, likes will be ignored.
- No giveaway blogs
- I ship internationally
- Must have your ask box open
- The winner will have 3 days to respond. If there is no answer, then I will choose someone else.
- Giveaway ends December 9th.
- 5 Original Studio Albums, Digitally Remastered In Stereo- Winner gets to choose which 5.
- Past Masters- A 2 CD collection of all non-album singles and EP tracks, also digitally remastered.
- Abbey Road T-Shirt, Size XL (big t-shirts=life)
- Abbey Road Mug (I really like Abbey Road, okay?)
If this post reaches 1,000 notes then I will include
- The Beatles Collectible Deck Of Cards
If this post reaches 5,000 notes then I will include
- The Beatles- Sea Of Science Poster
Okay, that’s it. Sorry for the crappy photos :/
Ringo for president
♡♡♡ Brian Harold May♡♡♡